Teaching Assistant / SENTA
- Highly popular, North Hackney based school
- Fantastic working environment
- Septembner start (multiple roles available too)
- Strong SLT and excellent SENCO.
- Full time, Permanent position
- Hugely positive and highly successful school
About the school looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant
A SEN TA is required for a truly exceptional school. The students' progress is consistently excellent for GCSE and A level, and our superb personal development offer means that over the last three years we have been national debating champions, enjoyed a host of sporting successes and won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Hackney Mayor's award for music.
They are keen to find TA's who are totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. There are permanent and fixed term positions available from the new academic year.
Why might you choose this school?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures,
- sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
Do you have:
- Education to a minimum standard of GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent?
- Experience of working with students with a range of additional needs?
- Awareness of issues related to student underachievement and barriers to their learning and participation?
- Excellent communication and organisational skills?
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this brilliant Teaching Assistant post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%