SEN Teaching Assistant
REESON Education have been recently contacted by a school in the London Borough of Lewisham, looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start after October half-term. The role involves working as a SEN Teaching Assistant within an ARP unit within a mainstream primary school.
Role requirements of a SEN Teacher:
- Able to work effectively with SEN needs.
- Experience working SEN children (desirable)
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
Main responsibilities for a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- To assist the classroom teacher in take engaging lessons
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- Working closely with a specific pupil in the class
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer a SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are a SEN Teaching Assistant and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to trial candidates next week; the role is likely to be filled quickly.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%