Job Vacancy: Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant - Balham SW12
Are you an experienced and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant with a passion for making a difference in the lives of students with special educational needs? An exciting opportunity awaits you to join a mainstream primary school in Balham SW12 on a full-time basis, starting in December.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant Role:
As a Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing one-on-one support and assistance to students with special educational needs. Your experience, empathy, and dedication will help create an inclusive and supportive learning environment, ensuring that every child can thrive academically and personally.
SEN Teaching Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- Work closely with students with special educational needs, adapting learning materials and activities to meet their individual requirements.
- Collaborate with the school's SEN team to develop and implement Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere, encouraging student engagement and participation.
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing regular feedback to teachers and parents.
- Assist with administrative tasks and classroom organisation as needed.
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Previous Experience: Proven experience working with students with special educational needs is essential.
- Empathy and Patience: A genuine compassion for students with special needs and the patience to provide personalised support.
- Availability: You should be available to work five days per week, starting in December.
- Enhanced DBS Check: An up-to-date enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check or a willingness to undergo one.
- Eligibility: You are eligible to work in the UK.
- Previous and relevent SEN Teaching Assistant experience
How to apply?
If you are an experienced and caring Special Needs Teaching Assistant looking for an opportunity to positively impact the lives of students with special educational needs, we encourage you to apply. Join the team and become an essential part of the inclusive education journey in Balham.
To apply, please submit your updated CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and your motivation for applying for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application and discussing this role further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%