SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full Time SEN LSA 1:1
- Working alongside a pupil in KS1 with ASD
- ASAP Start date
- Experience in working with Special Educational Needs is desirable
An Inner London Mainstream primary school are looking to appoint a KS1 - Year 1 SEN LSA to join their team this Spring Term. This is a full time role starting asap. The school are looking for an engaging and patient candidate to join their SEN Support Team, the school pride themselves on their facilities and resources available.
THE Ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will have:
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- PECS and Makaton skills preferable though not essential
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
The school is a wonderful Ofsted rated 'Good' Mainstream primary based in the attractive West London - Ealing area. The school boats from excellent space and resources, alongside an HI unit attached to the mainstream primary. The team work closely to support one another and have a 'can do' attitude! The role will be working within the mainstream classroom setting, whilst also leading interventions and support with Numeracy and Literacy 1:1.
To apply for this full time SEN Teaching Assistant role please do not delay in contacting Bonnie ASAP from REESON Education with an updated CV. The school are wanting to invite strong applicants in for trial days asap.