SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant
Lewisham, South East London
We are working alongside a friendly primary school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant (x2) to start either ASAP. This large, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' primary school has an excellent reputation and is home to happy children and supportive staff. The school is looking to appointment on a long-term supply basis. There will be a daily rate on offer between £70.00 and £90.00.
About the SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant role:
- One role working within KS1 and one working within KS2
- Supporting three students with special education needs including; ASD and down syndrome
- Role will be involve being flexible and supporting across other areas of the school
- Long-term supply contract (possibility of a permanent contract with the school in September)
- Daily rate between £70 and £90 per day
A little about the school:
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Well connected to the local community to enhance cultural opportunities
- Very support staff cohort
- Child centred approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the SEN Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant position:
- Experience as a LSA/TA in UK schools
- Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD experience is an advantage
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.