SEN teaching Assistant
Do you find it rewarding when you see children succeed for the very first time, sometimes against the odds?
Are you ready to create opportunities that make a long lasting impression?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Numerous SEN teaching Assistant vacancies
- Assisting ASD students in a number of classes aged 11-16 year olds
- 6-8 pupils in a class with 1-1 support for each student
- North West London SEN school
- February start
- Full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £85
Reeson Education are looking for a SEN teaching assistant for a SEN, supporting young people with autism aged 11-16 years. We are looking to SEN Teaching assistant as the school are expanding and internally promote.
You will provide support to the learners, helping them improve their skills and achieve their educational targets. Each learner is given a personalised curriculum, specifically tailored for them depending on their aspirations, needs and abilities.
No two days will be the same, on Monday you may take a learner swimming, the next day travel training on buses or developing reading skills. These activities we often take for granted are vital for the learners.
You will be a team player, working with a trans-disciplinary team who collaborate with each other to provide the best for the learners. These teams can include Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Lecturers and many more.