SEN Teaching Assistant - Finchley
- Are you looking for a Part-time SEN TA role in Whetstone, Barnet?
- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a position?
- Are you passionate about supporting children with special needs, including Autism, ADHD and Speech and Language?
A mainstream primary school in Barnet are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can help support a child in Year 3 working at Reception levels.
The Head is keen to find an SEN Teaching Assistant who can build a rapport with the child and create a caring environment for them.
This role could also be suitable for a graduate.
SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- ASAP start
- £75-£90 per day
- Whetstone, Barnet
- Experience working in schools
- Experience working within SEN
- Experience working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Has a passion for supporting
Interested in working as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Then please email me at or call Melissa on 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%