Role: SEN Teaching Assistant (Makaton, PECS or RWI)
Location: Stamford Hill, Haringey
Pay: £80 to £100 P/D (Depending Upon Experience)
Start date: ASAP
Reeson Education are currently looking for an SEN Teaching assistant with training in Makaton, PECS or RWI .
The headteacher of this lovely primary school is looking for an experienced SEN teaching assistant to provide 1:1 support in KS1
The ideal candidate will need to have either previous experience or training in Makaton, PECS or RWI. The very rewarding role will require hard work and patience.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm in a 3 form entry mainstream primary school based in Stamford Hill in Haringey.
The SEN Teaching assistant will:
- Have previous experience or training in Makaton, PECS and Read Write INC
- Work under the direction and guidance of the class teacher/SENCO
- Work as part of a team
- Flexible and caring
- Good communicator
- Able to support class, small group and individual needs
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
If this role of 'SEN Teaching Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Reeson Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.