SEN Teaching Assistant - Potters Bar
- Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a Full-time position?
- Are you passionate about supporting children with special needs, including Autism, ADHD and Speech and Language?
An 'Outstanding' mainstream primary school in Potters Bar are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can assist and support an autistic child in Year 3, currently working at a Year 1/2 level.
Having experience with Autism and sensory needs would be desired.
The Head is keen to find an SEN Teaching Assistant who can build a rapport with the children and create a caring environment for them.
This role could also be suitable for a graduate.
SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- ASAP start
- £75-£90 per day
- Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- Experience working in schools
- Experience working within SEN
- Experience working across KS1 and KS2
- Has a passion for supporting
Trials for this position is starting ASAP, apply now to be shortlisted!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%