SEN Teaching Assistants Supply - West London
I am seeking dynamic, thoughtful SEN Teaching Assistants who can show initiative, manage behaviour and support learning needs and who are looking for flexible working hours working throughout West London and SW London.
- Able to work in the West London or SW London areas
- Seeking an opportunity for professional development within a highly effective primary SEN school?
- In possession of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/ equivalent or an undergraduate degree?
- Seeking flexible working hours where you choose what days you work?
- A student or a parent looking for flexible part-time work alongside other commitments?
Will involve supporting the teacher as part of the team of SEN Teaching Assistants in the classroom while providing a good standard of care and education. Ensure all activities are carried out in a safe manner. Run small group activities and 1:1 activities as and when directed.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for EYFS, KS1, KS2 or secondary aged pupils with a range of complex needs including Autism, EBD, SLD,PMLD and more.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have:
- Enthusiasm and passion for education and aim for a career in teaching
- Proven confident and engaging interaction with children
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good level of Literacy and Numeracy skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team