A fantastic Primary School located in the Borough of Westminster are on the hunt for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start ASAP. This is a full time, and long-term post for the entire academic year.
With a large support team throughout the Primary School each classroom is given all the support needed to excel. The School pride themselves on the additional support provided to children with special educational needs. This is through the use / tracking of EHCPs, and additional training provided to staff.
You will be working across the School supporting a range of SEN from Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism (ASD) so a strong understanding of special needs is essential. The School love candidates with personality So being confident in your ability will play a big factor.
The Role :
- Working across KS1 & KS2
- Supporting multiple special educational needs Dyslexia, ADHD and Autism (ASD)
- Carrying out Maths & English interventions
- October 2019 start - Full Time & Long-term position
The school can offer:
- Child related experience
- Strong understanding of the Primary curriculum & SEN
- Must be an engaging, ambitious and caring individual
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The school can offer;
- enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- a thriving, multicultural community
- permanent opportunities in the future
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch immediately.