Start date: Required for January 2020
Contract type: Part Time 0.4 Salary: £29,664 - £41,483 (with an additional SEN allowance of £2,638 pro rata)
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: No
This outstanding primary school is seeking to appoint for January, if possible or soon after, an inspirational SENCO to work as part of their team on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for supporting children across the school that need extra assistance, taking responsibility for the day today high quality in-class and intervention support for SEN pupils, enabling them to make good progress in their learning. Candidates should have the National award for SEN Co-ordination.
The successful SENCO will:
- Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
- Ideally have prior experience as a SENCO.
- Continue to develop the standards of SEN pupils throughout the school
- Actively support the school's extended curriculum
- Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
- Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
- Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
In return the school can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development through training, coaching and mentoring.
- A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
- A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
- A hands on and supportive Headteacher.
- Car parking facilities.
Visits are warmly welcomed. If you are interested in this SENCO role on a part-time basis, please contact Nurani on 0203 841 0777 for further information. I look forward to hearing from you.
About REESON Education
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency.
Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists we have built our business and reputation on our core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence.