Start date: Required for September 2020
Contract type: Full time
Salary: £29,664 - £41,483 (with an additional SEN allowance of £2,638 pro rata)
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: No
This outstanding primary school is seeking to appoint for September 2020, if possible or soon after, an inspirational SENCO to work as part of their team on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for supporting children across the school that need extra assistance, taking responsibility for the day today high quality in-class and intervention support for SEN pupils, enabling them to make good progress in their learning. Candidates should have the National award for SEN Co-ordination.
The successful SENCO will:
- Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
- Ideally have prior experience as a SENCO.
- Continue to develop the standards of SEN pupils throughout the school
- Actively support the school's extended curriculum
- Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
- Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
- Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
In return the school can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development through training, coaching and mentoring.
- A well-resourced curriculum in a friendly and supportive working environment.
- A proactive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning.
- A hands on and supportive Headteacher.
- Car parking facilities.
Visits are warmly welcomed. If you are interested in this SENCO role in Enfield. I look forward to hearing from you.