- Fantastic opportunity to work in a top Primary London school
- ASAP start
- East London
- Full time position
- Fantastic salary paid in line with experience and TLR
- Interviews ASAP
SENCO required for a high-achieving primary school in the vibrant and multicultural borough of Tower Hamlets. The school are looking for a SENCO to join them ASAP on a full time basis. The school boasts high academic standards and achieves exceptional results and is a language specialist school. The school is looking for a qualified and experienced SENCo with substantial teaching experience, exceptional SEN knowledge and the commitment to creating a positive impact within the lives of the students. The school has an extremely prestigious reputation and is an excellent place to work both in terms of students and staff members. The school are keen to look over CVs ASAP with a view to interviewing people this term.
This is an outstanding primary schoo based in the heart of East London. The school has an academic history of excellence (87% A*- C at GCSE including English & Maths) in addition to state of the art facilities. This over-subscribed school has four applicants for ever space available and boasts a brilliant reputation within the local community. All in all this is an excellent school to work within both in terms of students and staff members.
The School was judged to be 'outstanding' by OFSTED in March 2009 and November 2005. They are proud of our ethos of continual self-improvement, which characterises every aspect of our rich and culturally diverse school. In 2012 the school was named amongst the top 100 non-selective schools, in recognition of excellent attainment and progress of our students across KS1/KS2.
- Well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
- Fantastic support from the SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
- You'll be working in a School that OFSTED continually praises for its performance
- Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
- Qualified SENCo
- You must hold UK QTS and have UK teaching experience
- Excellent understanding of the SEN Code of Practice and primary Curriculum
- Ability to communicate well & excellent management skills
- Down to earth, passionate & empathetic individual
- Having the NASENCO accreditation is desirable but not essential, but you should have worked in a SENCO role within school previously in your career.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and both British trained teachers and overseas teachers will be considered for this position. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%