Primary SENCO - ASAP Start
Job Title: SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate SENCO to an outstanding Primary school in the London borough of Lambeth. As a SENCO, you will play a vital role in ensuring that all students with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), including those with Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP), are supported and enabled to achieve their full potential.
- Identify and assess the needs of students with SEND, including those with EHCPs
- Develop and oversee individualised support plans, including provision of support for EHCP students
- Provide support and guidance to teaching staff and ensure they are trained to meet the needs of students with SENCO, including those with EHCPs.
- Work collaboratively with parents, external agencies and local authorities to ensure appropriate support for students with EHCPs.
- Recognised qualification in SENCO
- Experience of working with students with SEND, including those with EHCPs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
Our school has been rated as outstanding by OFSTED, and we are committed to maintaining this high standard of excellence. We believe that every child deserves an outstanding education, and our SENCO plays a crucial role in achieving this goal.
- Supportive and inclusive working environment
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
If you are a passionate and committed SENCO looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our outstanding school in Lambeth and make a real difference to the lives of our students with SENCO, including those with EHCPs.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%