SEND Teacher Job
SEND Teacher Post, Long Term, City of Westminster, London £155 - £205 per day
- Long Term Placement (2 Terms)
- January Start
- Full Time Post
- City of Westminster SEND School - ASD/SLD
- Class Teaching Post
Your new school:
I am currently working with a highly respected and modern SEND school in City of Westminster who are looking for a qualified teacher to join their successful team. Your new school have a caring, understanding team who ensure all children achieve the very best they can at school. Your new school has an extremely happy environment, with passionate staff who see children as individuals and work enthusiastically to ensure all children thrive. Your new school are looking for a full time, SEND teacher to join their SEND provision.
Your new role:
As an SEND Teacher, you will be monitoring and reporting on the progress of pupils. You will be required to provide lesson plans and resources to match the teaching standards of the school. You will be using various methods to assist in conveying the lessons to children in an interactive and dynamic way. You will be providing 1:1 and group support to KS1 and KS2, and assisted by TAs in the classroom with any additional support needed or required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You must be a qualified teacher with QTS and/or PGCE
- You must have UK teaching experience
- You must be passionate about working with SEND
What you'll get in return:
- £155 - £205 per day based on experience
- You will benefit from working within a high achieving school.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills further, through extra training and on-the-job experience