***Waltham Forest Primary Academy
***Required for April or September 2020
Are you currently a SEND teacher or leader?
Are you looking for career progression and your next challenge as a SENDCo?
THEN READ ON FOR A FANTASTIC SENDCo ROLE …
- Are you inspired by children who are truly amazing?
- Are you an outstanding SEND teacher or leader with a successful track record?
- Do you possess an overwhelming passion for achieving the very best outcomes for pupils with special educational needs?
- Are you also passionate about adopting a mainstream, whole school approach to SEND because the best support strategies benefit all pupils?
- Would you relish the unique opportunity to work as part of a primary focussed, specialist SEN team?
If your answer to all of the above is a resounding 'YES', then this SENDCo position may be for you.
We are working with a high achieving primary academy that are seeking an inspirational and dedicated SENDCo, with a proven track record, to join our team and lead SEND with energy and vision.
As a school they offer the following benefits:
- Fantastic children, ready and eager to learn and grow
- Supportive working environments where your talents will be valued and nurtured
- Committed and passionate teams that champion the best outcomes for children
- Leadership development opportunities that help you realise your potential
- Non-Contact time, in addition to weekly PPA, for class based teachers
- Staff parking and cycle to work scheme
If you would like to find out more about this SENDCo role, please contact Nurani ()