REESON Education is representing a lovely primary school based in Bromley seeking to appoint a site manager to start ASAP. The role will initially be contracted through to July 2020 with scope for this to become a permanent appointment.
The Site Manager position requires someone who:
- is self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- uses their initiative
- is able to organise their own schedules and take a pride in their work
- is able to identify and prioritise their work effectively and independently and take constructive feedback on their work
- is friendly and approachable and able to work with others
- has good basic DIY and repair skills
Basic duties for the Site Manager role:
- setting alarms and being the main key holder
- janitorial and cleaning work
- some grounds maintenance work
- health and safety of the school site and its users
- opening and closing the school buildings
- site security
If you are interested in this role please don't delay in applying. For further information please don't hesitate to call Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777.
Minimum requirements to apply for the Site Manager position:
- Previous experience working as a school site manager is preferable
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service (or willing to get one)
- Two references from last two employers
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.