Sociology & Psychology Teacher
- Sociology & Psychology Teacher required for Hackney, East London
- MPS/UPS + Inner London Weighting
- January 2022 start date.
- Highly desirable school excellent support.
- Full time Sociology & Psychology Teacher position
About the school looking for a Sociology & Psychology Teacher:
This hugely popular East London school are keen to secure a dedicated, outstanding and inspirational Sociology & Psychology Teacher fpr a role within a highly regarded Sociology & Psychology faculty. The successful Sociology & Psychology Teacher will play a key role in the next phase of the school's development.
Ideally the school will find a Sociology & Psychology Teacher who:
- is passionate about Sociology & Psychology with the ability to inspire students
- can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across Key Stages 3 to 5
- Is resilient and have a great sense of humour, as you never give up.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Sociology & Psychology Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- The school offers a world class education for boys and girls aged 11-19, in a modern state of the art building that opened in September 2010.
- They will provide a welcoming, caring and stimulating environment with excellent teaching facilities.
- There are pupils who strive to maximise their achievement and are fully supported by parents who work with us in partnership.
- The school has excellent transport links; 5 min walk from the bus stop or 7 min walk from Manor House tube station which serves the Piccadilly Line.
- There is a high-quality teaching staff fully committed to supporting pupil's academic and personal development.
- There are excellent opportunities for your own professional development
- The believe that qualifications open doors but are only part of the story.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Sociology & Psychology post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%