Spanish Teacher - Sunbury-on-Thames - Surrey
- Spanish Teacher KS3/KS4
- Immediate Start
- Long-term Contract
Reeson Education are currently working in partnership with a Secondary school in Sunbury-on-Thames to recruit a Spanish teacher for a long term contract
- Excellent modern facilities
- OFSTED rated 'Good'
- Easy & convenient transport connections to Central London
About the Role:
- KS3 & KS4 Spanish Teaching position, including a GCSE class
- Immediate start, for an ongoing role
- Full-time, 5 days per week
- A real focus on extra-curricular opportunity for students
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified Spanish Teacher
What we can offer:
- Flexible work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD courses
What you need to do next:
If you are interested, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and experienced teachers. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification and a DBS on the update service.