Passionate Spanish Teacher required for a maternity contract at a great School in North West London.
An opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher, with a strong academic background exists at a great school in Suburban North West London. Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold UK QTS with relevant experience of delivering the UK curriculum.
Spanish Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 5, - North West London
- £29,915 - £41,136 per year
- 7 month, full time contract
- Outstanding leadership team
- December 2020 start
Spanish Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 5
The School - North West London
- This excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- The staff are incredibly welcoming and supportive, providing all of those on site with assistance with whatever they need or require.
- The School encourages learners to pursue their interests and offer numerous different clubs and extra curricular activities to capture attention and foster an inquisitive mind.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- Candidates applying for this full time Spanish Teacher role must have strong personal qualifications and must have demonstrable mainstream Secondary school experience as a Spanish Teacher, preferably in the UK.
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- The School are equally keen to hear from teachers who have just finished their teacher training or those that are experienced with demonstrable success in their previous role.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and A Levels
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Language subjects are extremely popular in the school and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the Schools Business and Enterprise focus. You will be teaching able groups (small groups at Key Stage 5) that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.
- Responsibilities for this Spanish Teacher role will include all standard elements of class teaching, such as planning, teaching and assessing pupils, as well as overall effective delivery of the UK Languages National Curriculum from Key Stage 4 to Key Stage 5.
The School are keen to receive applications immediately so please upload your CV in response to this advertisement. You will be contacted for a confidential discussion about your requirements and suitability for this role.