Passionate Spanish Teacher required for a permanent contract at a great School in North West London, Harrow.
An opportunity for an NQT, Spanish Teacher or experienced Spanish Teacher, with a strong academic background exists at a great school in Suburban North West London. Please note that to be considered for this role you will need to hold UK QTS with relevant experience of delivering the UK curriculum.
Spanish Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 5, - North West London
- £29,915 - £44,290 per year
- Permanent contract
- Spanish Teacher
- Outstanding leadership team
- 1st September start (or earlier for NQT who will qualify in June 2021)
Spanish Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 5
The School - North West London
- This excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- The staff are incredibly welcoming and supportive, providing all of those on site with assistance with whatever they need or require.
- The School encourages learners to pursue their interests and offer numerous different clubs and extra curricular activities to capture attention and foster an inquisitive mind.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- As you would expect, they are looking for the best. A good honours degree and qualified teacher status are essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards.
- You will share the belief that social disadvantage is no barrier to achievement and that every student can share in the joy of education.
- Most importantly, you will possess integrity, good humour and moral purpose.
- Candidates applying for this full time Spanish Teacher role must have strong personal qualifications and must have demonstrable mainstream Secondary school experience as a Spanish Teacher, preferably in the UK.
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- If you are able to offer a second subsidiary language, this will be viewed positively, the schools offers Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin (other languages can be offered at A Level depending upon student uptake)
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and A Levels
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 5
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Language subjects are extremely popular in the school and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the Schools Business and Enterprise focus. You will be teaching able groups (small groups at Key Stage 5) that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.
- Responsibilities for this Spanish Teacher role will include all standard elements of class teaching, such as planning, teaching and assessing pupils, as well as overall effective delivery of the UK Languages National Curriculum from Key Stage 4 to Key Stage 5.
- A competitive salary with outer London weighting and pension scheme;
- A highly regarded middle and emergent leadership programme;
- A broad and wide ranging staff development programme, delivered by outstanding experts;
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning;
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community;
- Discount scheme that offers savings on purchases, including groceries, eating out, entertainment, etc;
- Season ticket loan scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Free eye tests and discounted eye-care scheme;
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.