Are you a highly motivated and dynamic teacher of Spanish?
Reeson Education are seeking a reflective practitioner who embraces emerging technologies and has a passionate enthusiasm for teaching and Spanish five days a week. (Spanish has been taught to the children for the last four years).
This is an Outstanding, 3 form entry Primary School (2-11 years) serving a diverse community. The school believe that, from an early age, children should enjoy a breadth of opportunity to develop their ability, interests and potential in a nurturing, warm and secure environment. The school are a family school with unfailing emphasis placed on the happiness of each child. Their approach to teaching and learning, strikes a balance between ensuring firm foundations and creativity, allowing children access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A creative Spanish teacher who plans exciting, supportive and challenging learning opportunities that meet all children's needs.
- Someone who creates a nurturing environment that recognises the needs and interests of pupils
- A Subject Leader with high expectations of themselves, who is able to self-motivate, challenge and reflect.
- A team player with honesty and integrity.
- Able to create boundaries in a classroom that enable children to feel safe and flourish.
- Committed to raising progress and attainment for all our children
- Passionate about children's learning and life opportunities, recognising the moral purpose of the role.
- Self-motivated to identify their own needs and identify ways to address these.
We offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, to be part of a kind and caring team.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team of people, who care passionately about the children and will work hard to improve outcomes for them.
- Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
- Professional development opportunities that will see your skills and knowledge grow and develop.
- £140-180 per day
- Centrally located and with plenty of onsite parking, the school is a five to ten minute walk from Neadsden station
- Temp to perm role
If you are interested in this role please send an up to date CV for an immediate interview.