Spanish Teaching Assistant, Enfield - September 2021 start
* Spanish Teaching Assistant
* £70 - £90 per day plus benefits package and CPD
* North London, Enfield
* Key Stages 3 & 4
* Full time position
* September 2021 start
* Well-resourced and managed school
* Experienced and motivated Senior Leadership Team
The school is based in the North London borough of Enfield and was rated as "Outstanding" by OFSTED in its most recent inspection. This Secondary School prides itself on providing an excellent all-round education that provides it's students with a great opportunity to continue progressing with their education. The school have strong relationships with the local community and parents/carers of the student body.
* Opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant in large forward thinking Modern Foriegn Language department, with facilities and dedicated support team.
* Working with students in Year 7 - Year 11 with languages, specifically Spanish
* Would suit a Spanish Speaker or languages graduate who is looking to gain a year of teaching assistant experience before applying for teacher training.
* An undergraduate degree in Spanish is highly desirable
* Chance to work with students across ability levels
Spanish Teaching Assistant SPECIFICATION
* You will need to have worked as a Spanish Teaching Assistant in a Secondary School environment, be a languages grad or a native/fluent Spanish speaker looking to gain experience before applying for teacher training.
* Ability to work well as part of a large multi-skilled team.
* Flexible and adaptable
* A team player with a can do attitude
* Ambitious and driven
* Bright, energetic Spanish teaching assistants who either have experience working in secondary schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with children/young people are very successful at this school
* Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education to up-skill you as a Spanish Teaching Assistant.
The ideal Spanish Teaching Assistant:
* A passion for working with young people
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
* Experience in a Classroom, mentoring or coaching setting
* Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%