Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- 'Good' Primary school in Ealing
- Fantastic Facilities and Training
- Full Time and part time Vacancy available
- Immediate Starts
- 1:1 Role with a pupil in EYFS or KS2
- The pupil is in EYFS Reception, and has some challenging behaviour
- Pay £65-90 per day
I am currently recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA for a small Primary school based in Ealing. This SEN LSA role is full time and starting ASAP. The school are looking for someone to work 1:1 with a pupil in EYFS or Upper KS2, the pupil has not been given an EHCP yet; however the school are looking for someone with SEN experience to work with them in building a trusting and strong relationship with the pupil.
The applicants for these Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA role will need to be comfortable working within a Primary environment, and working with children across primary and early years phases. Temporary contracts available immediately.
- Special Needs Learning Support Assistant / SEN LSA
- Work with students with autism and moderate and/or severe learning difficulties aged between 3 and 11 years old
- To support the class teacher
- Assisting with personal care tasks such as changing and feeding the children
- Working with the class teacher and up to three other support staff within the classroom
- Assisting and supporting the children with classroom work, as well as off-site trips
- Daily rate from £65, depending on experience
- Full Time options available
- Temporary contracts available immediately
This is a mainstream primary school based in the Inner London borough of Ealing. The school ethos is all about the ongoing commitment to providing the best education for their students, ensuring staff are passionate about providing each student with meaningful learning experiences which promote their Learning and Development.
- Small Class Sizes
- 2 Form entry Small school
- Based in an attractive area of Ealing
- Set in a central area that is very easily accessible via public transport with links to all areas of London and major transport hubs all under 5 minutes' walk from school
THE IDEAL SPECIAL NEEDS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT / SEN LSA APPLICANTS
- Previous experience working within the UK education sector
- Previous experience working with a special needs environment is desired but not essential
- Previous SEN experience preferrable
- GCSE Maths and English Grades A - C and equivalent required for permanent contracts
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply for this position please do not delay in contacting Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP! Paid trial days will be taking place next week.