SEND Teaching Assistant
A thriving and diverse school located in Wandsworth are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis from Sept 2020.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistants to assist the class teachers in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Outstanding OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this Teaching Assistant EYFS, KS1 or KS2 role sounds of interest please send your CV to Amy at REESON Education today.