Speech and Language Teaching Assistant required in Haringey!
Are you a kind, caring and compassionate Graduate looking to continue your journey towards qualifying as a Speech and Language Therapist?
Perhaps you are looking to apply for a Masters from September 2022 but have been advised to secure additional child-centred experience?
Due to increased demand within Primary Schools across Haringey, Reeson Education are actively recruiting for additional Teaching Assistants to provide 1:1 support to pupils with Speech and Language difficulties.
The details of our latest opportunity is below for you:
- Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
- Fully inclusive Primary School in Haringey
- Year-long placement (From September 2022-July 2023)
- Monday-Friday | £72-£80 per day | £360-£400 per week
- Graduates who specialise in English Language, Linguistics or Psychology are desirable
- Gain vital experience working with vulnerable children
- Ideal role for Aspiring Speech and Language Therapists
Working predominantly alongside pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2, you will work closely with the school SENCO and be responsible for creating and delivering specialist 1:1 interventions that are designed to develop engagement, rapport and speech and language development.
Teaching Assistant (Speech and Language) - Haringey
- SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) - Speech and Language
- Transforming the lives of pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
- Producing interactive sessions to assist pupils with understanding spoken language, speech sound pronunciation, attention and listening skills
- Working 1:1 with pupils who have behavioural, emotional, social and medical needs
- Opportunity to work alongside a qualified Speech and Language Therapist one day a week
What we can offer:
- Competitive pay package starting from £85 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough, so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
The school can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff
- opportunities to develop your skills and expertise
- on-going professional development
If this role of 'Speech and Language Teaching Assistant' sounds like something you'd be interested in, please apply by contacting Aum Mody at Reeson Education . Please ensure your CV is up to date with your correct contact details and presents your experience, ethos and aspirations for this role.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.