REESON Education are working with an Ealing based primary school who are looking for a Speech and Language Teaching Assistant with experience of working with individuals and groups of pupils to work in an ARP Unit attached to the Mainstream primary school.
- Full time
- ASAP Start
- Competitive Pay rates
- Group work across the ARP Unit and within the school setting
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience with developing speech and language;
- is highly motivated and committed to achieving the best for every child;
- is able to foster positive relationships with children, colleagues and outside agencies;
- has experience of developing social skills in children;
- can follow direction but also be pro-active and use own initiative;
Applicants must have a good standard of English and Maths and knowledge of the National Curriculum would be desirable.
REESON Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
To apply for this Speech and Language Teaching Assistant position please do not delay in sending across an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education asap, paid trial days will be available for those shortlisted.