Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant
Reeson Education are looking for Sports Graduate's with an interest in primary school education.
In this role you will be required to support the teacher during school P.E lessons, maintaining behaviour management and safeguarding as well as getting involved in sports lessons.
More about the Role:
As a Sports Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside a team of support staff in class, as well as on a 1-1 basis with students who demonstrate challenging behaviour.
You may also be required to assist teachers off site, helping to deliver outdoor education such as rock climbing, paddle boarding and sailing, as well as playtime duties and engaging with children who potentially struggle with confidence and self-esteem.
It is desirable if you:
- Have previous experience working with children and/or adults with learning difficulties including ADHD, SEMH and ASC
- Have experience in Sports / Physical Education / Outdoor Education
- Youth / Community work experience
- SEN experience
- Residential support/care worker
- Sports coaching
- Prior mentoring roles
- Teaching / Learning Support Assistance
- Have the ability to engage pupils in their learning and support them in their social, emotional and personal well-being
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straightforward and remote registration process, we could have you working in a few short days.
- Daily and long-term SEN teaching assistant work
- Safeguarding training and round the clock support from our expert team
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
Sounds great, what's the next step?
If this sports graduate teaching assistant role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%