Are you a qualified teacher seeking flexible teaching assignments but don't want the stress of a full time role?
Do you have some days free during the week and you are hoping to fill them with fun and flexible work?
Reeson is working with a variety of primary schools in Harrow seeking a regular supply teacher.
The role of a supply teacher:
- Flexible working arrangements - typical hours are 8:30am to 4pm
- Regular/ongoing work that can be arranged around your schedule
- Short term placements - day to day and week by week
- Schools all over London - Huge demand in Harrow
- No planning or marking to take home!!
To become a supply teacher, you must have;
- Excellent understanding of the UK Curriculum in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS with TRN)
- Classroom experience
- A passion for teaching, a can do attitude and availabilty of at least 1 day per week
- A DBS certificate (we can help you with this if you don't already have one)
If you are local to Harrow and interested in working as a supply teacher, please send your up to date CV or call Reeson directly today on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%