Are you a qualified teacher seeking flexible work as a supply teacher in London?
Are you seeking some flexible work that fits in to your schedule without the commitments of a full time teaching post?
Reeson is working with a variety of primary schools in Brent seeking a regular supply teacher (substitute teacher) to help them with daily sickness and PPA cover.
To work as a supply teacher, you must have;
- Excellent understanding of the UK Curriculum in your preferred year group.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS with TRN)
- Classroom experience
- A passion for teaching, a can do attitude and availabilty of at least 1 day per week
- A DBS certificate (we can help you with this if you don't already have one)
The role of a supply teacher:
- Takes over the teaching responsibilities of a regular teacher who is absent due to illness, personal reasons, or other circumstances
- Follows the lesson plans left by the regular teacher, or creates their own lesson plans if necessary
- Provides instruction to students and manages the classroom, maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
- Evaluates student work and provides feedback to help them progress in their studies
- Collaborates with school staff, including administrators and other teachers, to ensure continuity in instruction and maintain the integrity of the educational program.
If you are local to Brent and interested in working as a supply teacher, please send your up to date CV or call Reeson directly today on 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%