Job Title: Supply Teacher - Primary Schools
Location: West London
Are you a dynamic and dedicated educator looking for flexible teaching opportunities in the vibrant education landscape of West London? We are currently seeking enthusiastic and adaptable Supply Teachers to join our pool of educators, ready to make a positive impact on the learning experiences of primary school students.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons across various primary school subjects.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Manage classroom behavior and create a conducive atmosphere for learning.
- Follow lesson plans and contribute to the continuous improvement of teaching materials.
- Provide constructive feedback to students and support their academic progress.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience in primary education.
- Flexibility and availability for short-term assignments.
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Flexibility to choose your working days and locations.
- Opportunity to experience a variety of teaching environments.
- Supportive and collaborative school communities.
- Professional development opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about education and ready to make a difference in the lives of young learners, please apply below or submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join us in shaping the future of education in West London!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%