Reeson Education work with a variety of Primary Schools across Hertfordshire and Enfield with many schools looking for talented supply teachers to cover sickness, medical appointments and training days when their usual staff are off!
As a Primary Supply Teacher we can offer you daily supply and short-term contract, with the below available:
- Variety of Primary Schools with options to teach in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Supply Teacher salaries based on experience between £130 and £190 per day
- No planning required but you are expected to mark children's work.
To be a Primary Supply Teacher with us you must:
- Hold UK QTS and have experience of working with several year groups
- Be hard working, talented and enthusiastic in building quite rapports with children and ensuring children have a positive day with you
- Be flexible and open to schools in a range of locations
- Be open to continually developing your own practice in order to deliver the best for your students
What We Offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive school community.
- Supportive staff and leadership team.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Immediate start with paid trial days and interviews available.
How to Apply: If you are ready to embark on this fulfilling journey with us, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and passion for supply teaching. Email your application or call Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 for further details and to arrange an interview.
We look forward to receiving your application!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%