Daily Supply Teachers needed right now in Harrow!
Work available every day!
Are you an experienced teacher looking for work on a day to day basis that allows you to have flexibility and plan your work around your personal life?
Are you a newly qualified teacher seeking further classroom experience before commiting to a permanent role?
Are you local to the borough of Harrow?
Right now I am working with schools in HA3 seeking a punctual individual to work as an ADHOC supply teacher, covering daily absences and engaging in PPA sessions across Key stages 1 and 2.
Working as a supply teacher with Reeson:
- As a supply teacher you can earn from £150 to £190 per day depending on the duration of the post and your individual experience.
- Flexible Payment Choices: Choose between PAYE and umbrella payment options to suit your personal circumstances.
Qualifications and Skills required to work as a supply teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS with TRN or sufficient UK teaching experience.
- Showcase proficiency in your preferred year group.
- Prior classroom experience as an unqualified teacher is valued.
- Possess a can-do attitude and passion for teaching.
Your Role as a Supply Teacher:
- As supply teacher you will be able to seamlessly step in when regular teachers are absent, ensuring uninterrupted learning.
- Follow provided lesson plans or create captivating lessons.
- Cultivate a positive learning environment, manage the classroom, and deliver effective instruction.
- Evaluate student work, offer constructive feedback, and collaborate with school staff.
If you're living near Harrow and interested in working as a supply teacher, share your updated CV with us today! Contact the Reeson Education team at 0203 841 0777 to learn more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%