Are you a teacher after part-time/flexible working hours?
Would you like to gain experience in several schools prior to committing to a long term/permanent teaching role?
Then supply teaching may be for you.
We work closely with a large number of Primary Schools and Academy Trusts located throughout London and help them cover planned and unplanned staff absences. Some bookings will be made in advance and others may be at short notice.
The ideal teacher must:
- Have QTS
- Have experience working full-time as primary teacher in the UK
- Be committed to the school and students
- Be passionate about making a difference to a student's learning.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible working.
- To be well supported by an experienced team of education specialists.
- The opportunity to build relationships with schools across London
- To be offered work that is suitable to your schedule; whether this is full or part time.
If you are a Primary Teacher with QTS and UK classroom experience, please apply with your CV.