We are looking for daily supply teachers to work at schools across London from September. This includes daily supply and long term supply work in a variety of year groups.
- General Supply Teacher
- KS1 - KS2
- Primary Schools across London
- Holds QTS
- DBS on the update service and must be a child workforce copy
- Teachers with Primary school backgrounds
- A positive and 'can do' attitude
- An excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to apermanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Reeson Education directly. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.