REESON Education is seeking DAILY SUPPLY TEACHERS to work in our wonderful schools based in the London Borough of Lewisham.
Due to an increasing need, REESON Education is seeking energetic and inspiring teachers to cover across KS1-2 and the early years. We work with some really lovely schools that have supply needs including course cover, management release and sickness cover.
We're not just looking for anyone…
REESON is seeking qualified and dedicated teachers who are keen to fulfil our daily and short-term supply roles with energy, enthusiasm and a drive to deliver lessons in a dynamic way.
What we can offer you:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay!
- PAYE or Umbrella options
- Organised and friendly schools
- Repeat bookings and consistent schools
- Local work in Lewisham
- Opportunities to work outside of Lewisham if desired
- A friendly and helpful REESON Education team
What you need to apply:
- Experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
If you think you have what it takes to be a REESON supply teacher please don't hesitate to get in touch with Dereck McColl at REESON Education by clicking 'Apply' or calling 0203 841 0777