Supply Teacher - Oxted, Surrey - Secondary
- Supply Teacher
- £130 - £160 per day
- Daily supply / Flexible work
- No Planning / No Marking
Reeson Education are currently recruiting qualified teachers to work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' secondary schools in the Oxted area of Surrey on a daily and short-term basis.
Supply teaching allows for flexible work and competitive rates of pay, without the stress of planning and marking lessons. It provides excellent opportunities for new teachers to gain more classroom experience before taking on a full-time role. Supply teaching also gives retired teachers the opportunity to earn extra money without the planning, marking and commitment required with full-time or permanent teaching.
What the role will involve:
- Supervising and delivering work that has been set by the class teacher
- Setting high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Ensuring all students are working on set tasks and assisting where possible
- Ensuring all school policies regarding behaviour and uniforms are enforced
Who we are looking for:
- QTS qualified, NQTs and experienced teachers are considered.
- International and EU applicants are welcome to apply having UK experience/or knowledge of the UK National Curriculum is an advantage.
- All subject areas are considered.
- Teachers that can offer a flexible commitment and be prepared to work in a variety of schools.
- Teachers that are looking for day to day work as well as long term/permanent positions.
- Teachers with good behaviour management skills
What we can offer:
- Flexible work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools
- Competitive rates of pay (Salary £130 - £160 per day)
- The potential to secure more long-term work if desired
- CPD courses
What you need to do next:
If you are interested, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and experienced teachers. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification and a DBS on the update service.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%