Reeson Education are looking for Qualified Teachers to work on a supply cover basis at a range of excellent Primary Schools across East London.
About the Supply Teacher Role
- Primary Teachers required in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- September start
- Flexible and tailored work options; daily-supply, short-term and long-term contracts available
- £130 - £150 per day
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have proven experience working as a Primary Teacher within a school setting
- Have recent teaching experience (minimum 6 weeks)
- PGCE.B Ed or equivalent teaching qualification is essential
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Reeson Education also gives you opportunities to:
- Access free CPD workshops
- Opportunities for permanent jobs
- Dedicated consultants
Interested in Applying?
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%