REESON is seeking qualified and dedicated Key Stage 2 teachers who are keen to fulfil our daily and short-term supply roles with energy, enthusiasm and a drive to deliver lessons in a dynamic way.
What we can offer you as a Supply Teacher through REESON Education:
* Long term opportunities
* Competitive rates of pay!
* Pre-booked work
* PAYE or Umbrella options for pay
* Organised and friendly schools
* Repeat bookings and consistent schools
* A friendly and helpful REESON Education team
What you need to apply for the Supply Teacher position
* Experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
If you think you have what it takes to be a REESON Supply Teacher please don't hesitate to get in touch with Ruby at REESON Education by clicking 'Apply' or calling 0203 841 0777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%