Q - Are you a qualified Teacher looking for work around your schedule?
Q - Do you want to work within local North London primary schools?
Q - Are you looking for either full time or part time employment working around your schedule?
If so, Reeson Education has the solution.
The positions available to you: - Supply Teacher
Reeson Education are working with a large number of Primary Schools based in North London and as such are in need of some strong Teachers to accommodate their supply needs. We can offer you the opportunity for both full time and part time work as a supply teacher, spanning from pre-booked daily supply to long term maternity cover positions.
Due to our partnerships with a range of London's top schools we will be able to provide you with a variety of school environments allowing you to learn new teaching techniques and further enhance your professional skills.
What we can provide: - Supply Teacher
By joining Reeson Education, you will have a dedicated team of staff available to offer career advice and answer any queries you may have. We will be able to provide you with a unique teaching portfolio following on from a friendly discussion identifying exactly what supply teacher positions you are looking for with a dedicated Recruitment consultant.
- Each and every Supply teacher at Reeson Education has a dedicated Consultant available 24/7.
- Highly competitive salary to accommodate for your experience
- Teaching opportunities close to your home
- Career advice and support just a phone call away
A successful supply teacher must have:
- Qualified teacher status
- Positive and motivated attitude willing to apply your best effort in every situation
- Previous Teaching experience
- Current DBS or willing to have one processed
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well within a team
If you would like to join Reeson Education as a Supply Teacher please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to give Peter from Reeson Education a call on 02038410777.