Supply Teacher | 'Outstanding' Primary School | Summer Term Start!
The Head Teacher of a wonderful 2-form entry, Westminster primary school is searching for a fully qualified, enthusiastic and passionate Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 experienced Supply Teacher.
Are you looking to go back into education as a Supply Teacher? Or looking for a different opportunity within education? If so, please contact Jack at Reeson Education
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting KS1 & KS2 lessons in accordance to the National Curriculum
* Ensure that the pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* Working across a range of different year groups
* May 2022 Start Date
* 2-form entry
* Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Westminster
* Good transport links & on-site parking
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* Supply Teacher experience would be great
* A History of Good/Outstanding lesson observations
* Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
If this is of interest to you, please click 'Apply' today or alternatively send me your CV directly
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%