Reeson Education are working with a range of schools in the Brent area seeking great teachers to cover the absence of regular members of staff.
Maybe you are seeking some part time work to fund your passion project or you just don't want to commit to a full time teaching position right now, whatever the reason we are here to help.
We have schools in Brent and all over London so if you would like to learn more about working as a supply teacher or if you have any questions at all then don't hesitate, call our expert team today on 0203 841 0777
We also pay a whopping £200 for all successful referrals, all they have to do is work 5 days!!
Suitable applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE), if you are a newly qualified teacher then this is the ideal way to work in various schools and find a school you really enjoy working in
- The confidence to step into a classroom, take control and follow school behaviour policies
- A flexible attitude, as a supply teacher you will be asked to cover all primary year groups (We will tell you which before you go)
- A friendly and personable approach to education
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Quick and easy no fuss registration process
- Regular work in some wonderful schools
- Competitive pay
If working as a supply teacher sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
Get in touch today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%