Are you looking for flexible teaching work in Croydon? Are you looking for full-time or part-time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of 'Good' or 'Outstanding' rated primary schools?
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving schools in the London Borough of Croydon and surrounding boroughs
- Earn between £130 - £150 per day (experience dependant and position undertaken)
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold a PGCE or has QTS (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident with their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism