REESON Education are currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers to commence working in our partner schools from September 2020 onwards. Our schools book regular supply across the Hackney borough, as well as in neighbouring boroughs such as Tower Hamlets, Newham and Camden.
As a Supply Teacher you will have the flexibility to work in a variety of schools, gaining invaluable experience along the way. Our Supply Teachers cover classes from Reception - Year 6, as well as offer support with PPA cover and Intervention classes as needed. We work with Mainstream Primary, Independent and Special Needs Schools, giving all Supply Teachers the ability to work within a variety of education contexts.
As a Supply Teacher you must be be adaptable, enthusiastic and have a genuine passion for education. Supply Teaching is a rewarding way of experiencing different schools and often leads to Teachers securing long term positions within a school they know well and feel is the best fit for them.
As a REESON Supply Teacher you must:
- Have a clear, enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or valid within one year
- Hold a PGCE, B.ed or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
In return we can offer:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- 1-1 support with interviews should you apply for a long term role
- Flexible working hours that suit you
- Access to a vast network of reputable local schools
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher interested in Supply Teaching, please send your CV to Amy at REESON today.