Reeson education is looking for supply/cover teachers to work in and around London on a day to day or on long term basis in a variety of our client schools, to start in September. We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated individuals to work as teachers in our schools, these positions are ideal for both NQT's and experienced teachers. We are looking for secondary school teachers from all subject areas. We are keen to recruit teachers from the UK and overseas so if you are looking for a new challenge, we offer excellent teaching opportunities in a wide range of schools covering Key Stages 3 to 5. We have fantastic relationships with a large range of private, state and faith schools as well as academies. We are keen to register teachers over the summer break.
Who we are looking for, and what we can offer;
- QTS qualified, NQTs and experienced teachers are considered.
- International and EU applicants are welcome to apply having UK experience/or knowledge of the UK National Curriculum is an advantage.
- All subject areas are considered.
- Teachers that can offer a flexible commitment and be prepared to work in a variety of schools.
- Teachers that are looking for day to day work as well as long term/permanent positions.
- CPD courses
- Salary £125 - £180 per day
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and both British trained Secondary teachers and overseas trained Secondary teachers will be considered for this position. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP