REESON Education are looking for Supply Teachers! Given the current landscape we find ourselves in, you could be so important to helping schools stay open. If you'd like to work in our wonderful schools based in the London borough of Enfield then please get in contact!
Due to an increasing demand, REESON Education is seeking energetic and inspiring teachers to cover across KS1-2 and the early years for the Summer Term. We can guarantee you regular supply work involving PPA cover, management release time and sickness cover.
What we can offer you as a Supply Teacher through REESON Education:
* Competitive rates of pay!
* Pre-booked work (Guaranteed Supply)
* Organised and friendly schools
* The chance to work in a wide variety of schools
* A dedicated REESON Education consultant, always on hand to help
What you need to apply for the Supply Teacher position:
* Teaching experience EYFS, KS1 or KS2 (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered on the update service
* To be flexible and someone that we can rely on
If you fit the above criteria and would like to secure some Supply Teacher work for the new academic year, please send your CV directly - Alternatively you can apply for the role through the website. We look forward to hearing from you!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%