Supply Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is seeking DAILY SUPPLY TEACHING ASSISTANTS to work in our wonderful schools based in the London borough of Greenwich.
Due to an increasing demand, REESON Education is seeking energetic and inspiring TAs to cover across KS1-2 and the early years in both whole class support and SEN support roles. We work with some really lovely schools that have regular supply needs so often you will find yourself returning to schools you love.
However, we're not just looking for anyone…
REESON is seeking flexible, hard-working and dedicated teaching assistant who are keen to fulfil our daily and short-term supply roles with energy, enthusiasm, patience and, often a sense of humour.
What we can offer you as a Supply TAs through REESON Education:
- Most importantly - competitive rates of pay!
- Pre-booked work
- PAYE or Umbrella options for pay
- Organised and friendly schools
- Repeat bookings and consistent schools
- Local work in Greenwich
- Opportunities to work outside of Greenwich if desired
- A friendly and helpful REESON Education team
What you need to apply for the Supply Teaching Assistant position
- Experience supporting in EYFS, KS1 or KS2 in UK schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
If you think you have what it takes to be a REESON Supply Teacher please don't hesitate to get in touch with Dereck at REESON Education by clicking 'Apply' or calling 0203 841 0777