Support Worker - Immediate Start - Full Time
Are you a passionate and dedicated Support Worker seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Look no further! We are currently recruiting for a full-time Support Worker position at a prestigious SEN school situated in the vibrant West London area, catering to students at Key Stage 3.
We understand the significance of finding individuals who are committed to supporting students with ASD in a school-based setting. In this role, you will play a crucial part in creating a nurturing and inclusive environment that empowers these incredible students to thrive and reach their full potential.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker (ASD) at Key Stage 3 include:
- Providing personalised one-on-one support to students with ASD, fostering a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- Implementing individualised education plans (IEPs) and utilising effective behaviour management strategies to promote student's academic and social development.
- Assisting students with their daily routines and personal care needs, ensuring their well-being and dignity are respected.
- Encouraging independence and facilitating social interactions among students, fostering positive relationships and communication skills.
- Collaborating closely with teachers and therapists to deliver a tailored curriculum that addresses the unique needs of each student.
- Regularly monitoring and documenting student progress, providing constructive feedback to the educational team and parents/guardians.
What sets this SEN school apart is their unwavering commitment to providing exceptional training and professional development opportunities for their staff. They recognise the importance of equipping Support Workers with the knowledge and skills required to deliver the highest standard of care. As such, they offer comprehensive training programs and continuous growth opportunities to ensure you excel in your role.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm, providing you with a healthy work-life balance. The school deeply values their staff as integral members of their team and fosters a supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated Support Worker with a genuine passion for working with students with ASD, we invite you to apply. Please submit your updated CV along with a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you are the perfect fit for this role.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of these remarkable students, contributing to their overall growth and development. Take the next step in your career and apply now to embark on a rewarding journey in SEN education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%