Support Worker - West London - Immediate Start
Are you a dedicated and compassionate Support Worker looking for an exciting opportunity to work with students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)? Look no further! We are currently seeking a full-time Support Worker for a well-established SEN school located in the vibrant West London area.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant, we understand the importance of finding the right individuals to support students with ASD at Key Stage 2 in a school-based setting. Your role as a Support Worker will be instrumental in providing essential care and guidance, enabling these incredible students to flourish and achieve their full potential.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker (ASD) at Key Stage 2 include:
- Providing one-to-one support to students with ASD, fostering a safe and supportive environment conducive to learning.
- Implementing individualised education plans (IEPs) and behaviour management strategies to support student's academic and social development.
- Assisting students with their daily routines and personal care needs, ensuring their well-being and dignity are maintained.
- Promoting independence and social interaction among students, fostering positive relationships and communication skills.
- Collaborating with teachers and therapists to facilitate a tailored curriculum that meets the individual needs of each student.
- Monitoring and documenting student progress, providing feedback to the educational team and parents/guardians.
What sets this SEN school apart is their commitment to the ongoing training and professional development of their staff. They understand the importance of equipping Support Workers with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide the highest quality care. Therefore, they offer comprehensive training programs and opportunities for continuous growth, ensuring you have the tools to excel in your role.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 4 pm, allowing for a healthy work-life balance. The school values their staff as integral members of their team and provides a supportive and collaborative working environment.
If you are a dedicated and empathetic Support Worker with a passion for working with students with ASD, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your updated CV and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Join us in making a positive impact on the lives of these remarkable students and contribute to their overall growth and development. Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey in SEN education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%